We are a Seasonal Trailer Park with no short term overnight camping.
Open May 1st to one week after the Thanksgiving weekend in October.
2017 Lot Fees start at $1,775.00 + HST
Plus $300 One-time Security Deposit Required.
- On our 11 acres we provide 170 camping lots. The majority of lots are of regular size, a few are considered a double lot and we have some of irregular size as well. Our park has been established for over 40 years. We can not take the credit, but we feel proud nevertheless, that a number of our campers have been enjoying their summer months at Harbourside for such a long time.
- The trailers and lots are well looked after by our campers. It looks fabulous and feels invigorating when you come and visit our park in the spring and summer. We have lots of trees, bushes and individual unique gardens where the flowers can show off their colours.
- Sites are serviced with sewer and city water, 30 amp available. Campfire area on each lot.
- Cable & Telephone hookup can be arranged at campers expense.
- Variety Store offers basic groceries, scooped Ice Cream, Take - Out Food, and more.
- Two Washroom Buildings with coin operated showers, one dryer is available.
- Secured Campground Supervision and controlled entrance by gate cards.
- Salt Water Swimming Pool
- Recreation. A hard working campground association with it’s president, the executive and a high number of volunteers put in uncountable hours to plan events and develop weekly programs for your enjoyment. Most of the events take place in our large recreation hall.
BINGO - CASINO NIGHT - DARTS - SHUFFLEBOARDS - DANCES - CARD GAMES - CHILDREN’S BINGO and CRAFTS - HOT DOG DAY - POT LUCK DINNER - THANKSGIVING TURKEY DINNER - ANNUAL PIG ROAST - HORSESHOE PIT - LAWN BOWLING - CAR WASH - GOLF TOURNAMENT - CANADA DAY PARADE - CHRISTMAS in JULY